Our harnesses are easy to put on, the two tones make it easy to remember which part goes where and our design means the size is easily adjustable to get a perfect fit.
Simply pop it over your pup's head, buckle them in and adjust the harness to suit. Click here for step-by-step images showing how to put it on.
Clip your lead onto the back like a standard harness, or for eager walkers, leads can be attached at the chest to discourage pulling.
If choosing between two sizes, go for the larger option.
All items are made to order so please allow up to 7 days for hand crafting.
S - 45cm - 60cm
M - 55cm - 70cm
L - 65cm - 85cm
CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR
HOW TO PUT OUR HARNESS ON
1. Put your pup's head between the two straps with D rings. The odd-colour-out strap goes across their front.
2. Pull the harness down onto their body so that the O-ring sits above and behind your dog's shoulders.
3. Wrap the strap with the buckle under their chest behind the front legs and buckle them in.
4. Adjust to fit, making sure it is snug - you should only be able to fit 2 fingers between the harness and your dog's body.
5. Clip on to either the back D ring, or for more control clip on to the front D ring.